26 June 2006

"You just can't understand the effect you all have had on us... "


A Soldier from Task Force Band of Brothers provides security in north-central Iraq on national election day, Dec. 15. This photo by Spc. Timothy Kingston appeared on www.army.mil.

I would like to give you a special thanks for ALL of the tremendous support that your foundations has extended to not only the soldiers in the United States Military, but specifically to the soldiers in my particular section.

When I first signed up there where letters and boxes of things coming in so fast we would run out of room trying to receive it all.

There are so many good Angels out there I can not name them all but I would like to give special thanks to few young Ladies in particular: Miss Sherry Crenshaw, Miss Melinda Firestone, and Miss Juel Sitner!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I just can't say or show my thanks in the way that you all have filled my heart and kept the morale up in our section. You just can't understand the effect you all have had on us.

THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart and the Task Force Band of Brothers DIV AIR ASSAULT!


Way to go Sherry, Mel, and Juel and all of the Angels supporting TF Band of Brothers!

And to the guys at TF Band of Brothers - keep your heads down and your helmets on! We love you all!

No comments: