05 July 2007

DJ Emery on the Today Show

This just in from Jamie:

Hello everyone! DJ's segment from the Today Show is online! I know a few of you missed it and the rest of you, like me, would love to watch it again and again and again!

You can watch the segment here.

Update 6 July:

He's coming home to visit this weekend!!!!!!! I hope you all can make it to the car show event. I tried to explain to him what his homecoming would be like, but I would love to really blow him out of the water with support and love! Bring your family, friends, everyone you know to the car show! Wear your DJ t-shirts, bring flags, whatever you can think of... this boy needs to see how much he's touched all of our lives and how much support he has here at home!

DJ won't be arriving until after noon sometime because this entire trip is going to be very difficult for him. He wants to be there to pass out the prizes at the end of the car show. Like I said, it's going to be a very long weekend for him! If you don't get a chance to talk to our Hero this weekend, just keep an ear open for his next appearance in Bellefonte... I'm hoping this is just the beginning for him!

God bless you all!



Click to read more stories about DJ here at SAG.

No comments: