25 June 2007

"We the soldiers love and appreciate you too... "

Hello,

Greetings from Baghdad, Iraq.

I just want to thank those Angels assigned to me who have wrote me a letter or sent me a card. I appreciate your love and support. It's an honor and privilage to serve this great nation we live in and to fight for our freedoms. I also appreciate your prayers.

I know I have seen your mail going out to many of our troops. Thank you so much, we love all of that love and support we're getting from you Angels. It really boosts our morale when we receive some love from people back home and it makes our jobs easier knowing we are being supported by our people back home in America - people like you.

I've said it before and I say it again: Thank You Soldiers Angels, we the soldiers love and appreciate you too.

I just finished writing and addressing Iraqi post cards, and I wanted to let you know that I'm well and staying safe.

Sincerely,

SSG M.

No comments: