09 February 2011

A Very Distinguished Visitor



When VIPs such as Generals or Congressional Delegations visit Landstuhl they are known as "DVs" or Distinguished Visitors. For some reason I couldn't help but think of that term when looking at this photo I shot as we were working and joking around in one of the SA storage rooms ;-)



Ah, there she is - a much better photo of someone I admire greatly and whom I'm proud to call friend. I was thrilled that she was able to spend a few days with us during her recent trip to Europe and as you can see, she got right to work unpacking a new shipment of sweat clothing from another amazing person, Mark Dolfini.



Thank you for taking the time to visit, Leta, and for all you do. It was wonderful to be able to share some special moments in a very special place.

No comments: