11 December 2007

Clark - Wells Wedding at BAMC

Army Spc. Josh Wells and his bride Brandi were married Nov. 20 in a hospital room at Brooke Army Medical Center.

SPC Wells and financee Brandi Clark had planned to wed after his deployment in Iraq. But their plans changed when Josh was injured and subsequently flown to Brooke Army Medical Center in Texas:

"The first day she got here, she came with my family and it was the first time seeing me" since the injury, Wells said.

"Brandi asked everyone to leave the room and I didn't know why."

Wells' fears were quickly dispelled.

"Brandi got down on one knee and she proposed to me," he said.

"She said this is her way of letting me know, legs or no legs, we had both discussed that we were gonna get married when I got back."

Congratulations and many blessings to the happy couple!

h/t Stryker Brigade News

No comments: