27 May 2010

Showtime Memorial Day National Television Premiere of Brothers at War

From Jake Rademacher, Director and Producer of the film Brothers at War, a winner at the 2008 GI Film Festival:

As we get ready to honor our service members for Memorial Day, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for continuing to tell their stories. Your blogs pay tribute to them by letting us all know more about their sacrifices, achievements and service on behalf of us all.

Thank you again for the support you have given Brothers at War. I wanted to share with you that Showtime has decided to make the National Television Premiere of Brothers at War at 8 PM on Memorial Day!

This ever greater exposure and viewing of the film means that the accurate portrait of our American Military Families is reaching an ever greater audience. It is my hope that audiences are as inspired by the people I got to know and those I got to know better on my journey into the lives of my two brothers. All of their experiences leave me humbled and deeply appreciative.

For your readers who are not able to watch it on Showtime or would like to own it and see the DVD extras we have set up the keycode “Memorial” for a 20% discount at brothersatwarmovie.com for them.

Thank you again for your support, and I hope you all have wonderful Memorial Day Weekends.

My best,

Jake Rademacher


Jake followed his two military brothers to Iraq in order to document their combat deployment and return home, helping to tell the stories of America's warfighters and their families. Here's the trailer.


No comments: